Sunday, October 31, 2010

McKenna's 1st Halloween!

McKenna had her first Halloween and we celebrated by taking some pictures with her cousin Reece at Picture People and I still have to upload some of those that I've scanned in, and she also got to spend the night with her Kpaw and Stacie out in Mustang!!  She followed it up on Halloween Day by heading to the Pig Show out in El Reno that the Bellamy's run.  We then bounded over to Aunt Carrie's house to trick or treat the Williams family and then over to Megan and Ben's house for some trick or treat fun!!  Long day for her but she did pretty good considering she was constantly being ushered into and out of a really hot Sophie, I mean giraffe costume. 

Cutest giraffe ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.