Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas with the Ridenour's!

Fun day out at Jenny's grandparents house as we did Christmas with them.  Sad we missed Sarah's bday today but...christmas is christmas so can't miss that.

I got my new camera a couple of days ago, so I've been playing with it constantly and trying to learn about it.  I suck at the moment, but hopefully I'll get better soon.

We just hung out for most the day, and then the family had a competition to see who could make the best gingerbred house.


They actually did a pretty good job.  I had no desire to make a gingerbred house and instead concentrated on taking pictures of the family and of course watching football.

Final Versions of the Houses.  I don't know that we ever determined a winner before I started to eat the roof.

We always draw names each year to see who gets who to give presents, and we of course play dirty santa.  It always gets a little nasty and it's surprising that I wasn't #1 this year as I have been in so many other Christmas'.  It's just not right when I can't steal someone's gift at the end.













Whole Ridenour Family including Kenna's 1st Ridenour
Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.