Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Birthday (well..celebration)

Much like MLK we celebrated my birthday a week after it really was, thanks to some people being out of town(glares at Mariel and Megan) and it was much more fun having it on Super Bowl weekend anyhow.

Megan and Ben got me an awesome Best Buy giftcard, and then Caleb and Michelle graced me with this piece of awesomeness.

Notice how it instantly makes the room much classier


















For dinner we went to Old Germany.  Mine was really good but some people ordered the wrong food so they're wasn't near as scrumptious as mine.  Mine rocked.



BEHOLD!  A boot of beer!  Does anything in life get more glorious than 3 liters of pure German wheat beer?  I think not!

Jenny picked this one out and it was amazing.  No I did not drink it all, one must share it around the table in true Visigoth fashion.












Nice determination
Before the boot was drained!
After dinner we then went to Russell's in the lobby of the Marriott over on Northwest Expressway.  Wow, really?  There was some messed up people up in this place.  Was in weirdo hell.  At least I had some of my very favorite people with me so that made it much better but sheesh...never going there again.

Had an awesome birthday.  I'm lucky to have such wonderful friends.


2011-02-05 Scotty 32 Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.